Get Free Educational Webinars and Live Course InformationLearn More
Physicians and Healthcare Professionals are trained based on scientific evidence and peer reviewed literature. Graduates receive over 100 references that are reviewed and critiqued.
Featuring: Dr. Neal Rouzier, M.D.
- 100+ Courses Taught to Date
- 16+ Years Teaching This Course
- 2,000+ Unique Patients Treated with BHRT
- 50 Years of Medical Literature Researched
- Lifetime Achievement Award, 2013
Medical BHRT Protocols
CME Courses for Physicians
Physicians and Healthcare Practitioners are awarded AMA PRA Category 1 credits for the course series. Co-sponsor, Foundation for Care Management, is accredited by ACCME.
In addition to BHRT training, additional speakers will focus primarily on nutrion, lifestyle, fitness, and how to transition to an integrated age management practice. Speaker info.