Join the membership program and become part of a growing community of medical professionals transforming patients’ lives.
*Attendance at a Part I course is required to be eligible for any of the membership options.
What is Journal Club?
Journal Club is a APIM members benefit offered the last Wednesday of every month (4:00 pm PST/7:00 PM EST) with Faculty Chair Neal Rouzier, MD and a panel of experienced Worldlink providers. The goal is to engage in discussion and to review and dissect new and relevant hormone articles and studies.
- 4 articles per one-hour session
- Articles can be submitted by Worldlink members, Dr. Rouzier, or panelists
- Archived for future viewing
What is Included in the Monthly Webinars?
Every month we hold a CME accredited webinar that gets added to our library for members to view for the duration of their membership. All webinars are accredited for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CME. Currently all archived content is available for CME at no additional charge. Fees for this same content apply to non-members
- CME accredited
- Held monthly on a variety of topics with guest speakers
- Archived for viewing at your convenience
- Practical, clinical and evidence based
Have a question about our memberships?
Submit your inquiry below and representative from Worldlink Medical will get back to you shortly.